This is the path to better quality of life
We accept most Insurance though Individual PPO also through employer. We will be happy to check your benefits. Insurance charges fall between $115 - $300 depending on treatment and modalities (massage, hot pack, elec. stimulation, etc)
*Discount rates are available only for cash patients.
Improve your overall well-being with effective Acupuncture therapy. By harmonizing your body's natural energy, Acupuncture can treat a variety of illnesses and health conditions.
Acupuncture is a vital part of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (AOM) that has been in the existence for over 4,000 years. It involves the use of sharp, thin needles that are inserted in the body at very specific points to stimulate and regulate the flow of Qi.
Acupuncture also helps to balance the Yin and Yang energies in your body.
What Does Acupuncture Treat?
• Allergies, cold, flu, cough, and bronchitis
• Anxiety and depression
• Arthritis and joint problems
• Ascites due to liver cirrhosis
• Asthma, sinusitis, and rhinitis
• Balancing body energies
• Bone, muscle, tendon problems
• Circulation problems
• Cystic fibrosis
• Digestive disorders
• Facial palsy
• High blood pressure
• High cholesterol
• Immune system deficiency
• Loss of smell or taste
• Macular degeneration
• Menstrual disorder, infertility, PMS, and menopausal symptoms
• Migraines, headaches, TMJ
• Multiple sclerosis
• Otitis media
• Pain syndromes (neck pain, back pain, sciatica, frozen shoulder, tennis elbow, knee pain)
• Parkinson's disease
• Prolonging and enhancing cancer patient's quality of life
• Restless leg syndrome and leg cramping
• Severe dermatitis
• Sexual dysfunction
• Side effects from chemotherapy and radiation treatment
• Skin diseases
• Smoking cessation
• Stress, fatigue, and insomnia
• Syndromes before and after stroke
• Tinnitus, ear pressure, ear pain
• Vision problems
• Weight loss and eating disorders.
A Variety of K - Herbal Medicine Options
We offer you K - Herbal Medicine as a treatment modality within Traditional K - Medicine.
The combination of Acupuncture therapy and K-- Herbal Medicine can expedite the process of healing for various medical conditions.
Hands-On Techniques for Best Results
As a locally owned setup, we strive to provide you with quality and highly effective health care services based on our 30 years of clinical experience. Our clinical approach involves the use of hands-on techniques for effective treatments.
Personalized Treatment for Each Patient
When you choose us, you will receive unmatched treatment and detailed attention to your specific needs. You will be glad to learn that we deliver specialized treatments for all our patients rather than following a rigid approach.
Herbal Medicine for Tonification of Body/Prevent Stroke or after stroke /Frozen shoulder, neck
*30 days (60 pouches ) Herbal Medicine (+ 4 X treatments of Acupuncture free sessions): $600
*Pain Free treatment (Ultra-sound Treatment/RF energy) –(30 mins): By Shock Wave/E-Trans System :$55
K - Acupuncture
Classical K- Acupuncture & K- Herbs
Five Element Acupuncture
Facial Acupuncture for Anti-Aging